The Green Track Rail Project starts on 1st October 2021.
This is a comprehensive, fully accredited Rail Training Course that will allow you to work on or near the track. We will train you on everything that you will need to know about working safely on Network Rail sites in the United Kingdom.
What we offer:
- Pre-Employment Support
- 10 Day Personal Track Safety (PTS) Training Course
- Guaranteed Job Interview with local rail companies
Eligibility to qualify for this project:
- Currently Unemployed or Economically Inactive
- Living in in the county of Rhondda Cynon Taf, Caerphilly or Bridgend
- Between the ages of 18 and 24
This Training Course will be undertaken at the rail training centre on the Treforest Industrial Estate, just outside Pontypridd.
NetworkRail operate strict safety rules which does include a Drug & Alcohol Policy.
This course is part-funded by the ESF and the WCVA.