Duration: 2 Days
This course is intended to provide the underpinning knowledge and skills to complete Safe Systems of Work plans for staff required to work on the Network Rail Controlled Infrastructure
At the end of this course the delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- continued competence and understanding of any updates on the process and the skills required to continue to complete bespoke and appropriate safe systems of work plans for staff required to work on the Network Rail Controlled Infrastructure.
Two Days, including the assessment process.
Delegates MUST be in possession of: –
- Safe Systems of Work Planner competence card
- Personal Track Safety Handbook
- A Rule Book must be brought to the event by each delegate
- A valid medical certificate that complies with Railway Group Standard GO/RT 8067 including normal colour vision
Personal Protective Equipment
A high visibility vest, outdoor clothing and safety footwear is required on this event
On successful completion of this training, candidates renew their Safe Systems of Work Planner competence card.