Job Title: Full-Time Business Administration
Division: ARC Rail Training Ltd. Salary: National Apprenticeship Rate
Location: This position is based in the Head Office on the Treforest Industrial Estate.
- No experience necessary!
- On the job training
- You will work towards Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Apprenticeship rate of £3.90 per hour during your learning period
- You will progress to National Minimum Wage on qualifying
What will I be doing?
The Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship course allows you to develop foundation skills which are necessary to be successful in this role, with guidance and on the job training. Your role will include:
- Organising customer enquiries and bookings
- Providing administrative support to the Rail Team
- Attending events and meetings as necessary
- Using a telephone and voicemail system
- Learning to use software, including Excel, web software and specialist software specific to the company
What qualifications will I achieve?
You will achieve a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, this will include a QCF qualification, an NVQ and if required, essential skills in Mathematics, English and ICT.
What are the entry requirements?
No experience is necessary. The only entry requirements are that you can demonstrate a basic ability with Maths and English. It is, of course, important that you are passionate about working in the industry, and eager to do well.
What can I do afterwards?
On completion of the Apprenticeship, you will progress to National Minimum Wage in your continued employment at ARC GROUP UK within ARC Rail Training Ltd. and be able to apply for alternative roles within the company.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to HR Manager Tina Rowe: email@example.com